Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Advent


O come O Come Emmanuel by Selah



As the fall term comes to an end and life gets crazy, I keep coming back to music to help relax myself and get my thoughts in order.  O Come O Come Emmanuel is one of the songs we have sung in chapel and I find it to be a great stress reliever.

This past weekend I went to Tucson to see Ryan.  I forced myself to take a weekend off and not think about school work.  I wanted to just enjoy the Christmas season through the eyes of a child.  I believe I was successful with that and am glad I went.  

Of course, now it is back to work.  Between now and next Friday, I have two finals and two papers to write.  It doesn't sound like a lot but I am starting to get stressed.  So I better get back to work.

I promise once this term is over, I will write more but for now, I am going back to work.




No comments:

Post a Comment