Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Parish Visitations


View Parish Visits in a larger map


A very large part of my seminary experience so far has been visiting different parishes and seeing how diverse the Episcopal Church can be.  The green mark on the map is where I live and each of the blue marks is a different parish that I have visited since arriving here.  


During this semester, I only went to one church twice.  I went to Grace Cathedral twice and that was only because a group of us wanted to hear someone speaking the second time.

I look forward to continuing my adventures in January with additional visitations.  Eventually, I will need decide where it is that I will be serving next year during my field ed.  I have already spoken with the director of field education and she has given me four different churches to visit.  I have visited two already and hope to visit the other two in January.

As it is December 21 and I'm going to be in California for Christmas this year, I have chosen to tea back to Grace Cathedral for their Christmas Eve service and will be going to All Soul's, a local Berkeley Parish for Christmas Day Services this year.





No comments:

Post a Comment