Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Change happens


A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a post about the senior prom that was held here at CDSP.  I have read it and re-read it a few times and I think that I need to clarify a few things about that post. My intention was not to disparage the event or the school at all.   A lot of people went to a lot of time to put the dance together and it was nice to socialize with seminarians in an environment outside of the normal classroom setting.    I also want to apologize to the person that stepped up to the plate to introduce me.  They were honoring a level of confidentiality and didn’t have a chance to vet my introduction beforehand.   Further, they had started my introduction prior to me entering the building so I had it wrong. So I have decided to remove the post from the blog as it detracted from the other great things that take place here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment